Saturday 7 September 2013

Baking

Hi There,
Yesterday I was madly baking for my little lovelies disco.  It is always nice to do baking for others or for a fundraiser. 
In the end I made 24 chocoblock chocolate muffins and 24 banana muffins.  I couldn't call them cupcakes as they were far too big.  I also made russian fudge which my oldest lovely requested.




At the disco everything disappeared very quickly which is a nice feeling. Good to see everyone eating something homemade and delicious.

I have to share with you one of my favourite muffin/cupcake recipes.
When you are pushed for time and desperate for something yum these never fail to impress.  The great thing about them is you can put ALL the ingredients into a bowl and blend for 3-5 minutes and bake for 20 minutes and they are done!  Easy!

So here you go...
225g butter
225g caster sugar
225g self raising flour
1 teaspoon nutmeg
4 eggs
225g mashed bananas
(add chocolate chips if you desire) 

Put all above ingredients into a bowl and mix with a mixer for 3-5 minutes.  Then pour into muffin/cupcake cases and cook for 20 minutes till golden.


Then enjoy uniced or...
Vanilla buttercream icing on top!  Oh yes even better!
You will need: 
250g butter
250g icing sugar 
Then mix till fluffy and pale then pipe or spoon on top.

Delicious!

Enjoy,
Lxx



No comments:

Post a Comment