Monday 8 June 2015

Weekend Catch Up

Hi There,
What a fantastic weekend I have had!
Once a year Hubby has a conference in Wellington he attends and I get to tag along, leave the kiddies with Mother-in-law and escape the everyday grind of life and have a wee break.

It is a great chance to have some 'quiet time' to myself and I always come back relaxed and happy.

So this weekend saw me do oodles of walking in the brisk cool sunshine along with LOADS of shopping. BLISS!


Wellington Waterfront  

I also got to catch up with a very dear friend who has been going through some health scares.  It was lovely to see her.  It put my mind at ease to see that she was getting better.  She is such a lovely person.  So full of life, bubbly, crazy lady who always puts a smile on my face.  We had an absolute ball at Martha's kitchen enjoy the spoils with cute little floral lady cups and tea cosy pots of tea.


Then on to silly amounts of girlie shopping then to top it all off...BUBBLES.


GREAT DAY!


Local rowing club - Wellington Waterfront

Wellington Waterfront

 Sculptures at Te Papa Museum

Beehive - Parliament 

Great weekend.

I hope you all had a nice one too and got to see some sunshine.

Take care,
Lxx


No comments:

Post a Comment