Monday 28 April 2014

Easter Holiday

Hi There,
The family and I, along with some gorgeous friends went for a little holiday 'up North'.  It was the school holidays and Easter fell at the beginning of the week and Anzac Day was at the end so it was a short week for the hubbies.  It was the perfect time to have a break.  A deal was made with the kids - 'No technology' while we were away.  They definitely didn't miss it.  They were far too busy in the sun and sand. And by the end of the day they were far too tired to care.  Brilliant!

The weather...OH the weather was divine!


For four days it was blue and the sea was lovely (once you were in).  I went for a swim or two everyday which I NEVER DO!  This year I have been in the sea so much.  I have even got hooked on boogie boarding.  If you have never tried it you should.  It is a hoot!



Also a lot of 'epic' sandcastles were built by the hubbies and kids.  Mum's swam, sat and read books.



It was a wonderful break.  Much needed.

I could have stayed a lot longer!  I was not ready to drive the two and half hours home again only to be chained to the washing machine.  BLAH!

Until next years trip...







Lxx


1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you had a really lovely time Lisa, and sun too !
    Have a good week,
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete