Sunday 18 August 2013

Weekend FUN.

Hi There,
This weekend has been FANTASTIC!!

My Mum came to stay and we spent most of the weekend crafting, shopping and chatting.  It was nice to spend some time with her.

We managed to get to the crafternoon tea market for the first time on Saturday.  It was great even with the two little lovelies being dragged around with us.  They were actually well behaved, chatting to all the store owners about anything and everything!  They are quite entertaining to listen to.  

At the craft market there was so much to enjoy and savour.  We meet a couple of very creative ladies.  One lady from Adventures of Alex O and Co made the sweetest wee pixies I have ever seen.




I wanted to take them all home!

In October she will be having a craft night where you can go along and make your OWN pixie.  I'm definitely going to be there.  My home needs its own little pixie.



Another lady, Lucy Patterson makes and designs the most amazing things.  I feel in love with this matryoshka doll cushion.  


I had to buy her and bring her home.  I'm not sure where she will go yet. At the moment she is happily sitting with me on the couch while I crochet.  A great companion to have!

So once the little lovelies had scoffed some Russian fudge and cupcakes we had one last look around just to be sure we hadn't missed anything then we happily and wearily travelled home for a much earned cuppa.

The market has sparked something in my Mum and I.  We now want to have our own table at the market full of our crochet goodies.  There was nothing crocheted there.  So for the next few months we are going to madly make hats, booties, blankets and toys to sell.  It should be a fun adventure that will keep us busy. 

Sunday was spent doing a little bit of mall shopping and crocheting and dreaming of our craft table...BLISS! 

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment