Saturday 3 August 2013

Beginnings...

Hi There...
Here I am finally plunging into the world of blogging. It has taken me almost eight months of pondering should I or shouldn't I write a blog, how do I want it to look(which by the way is a work in progress), what shall I say and share, will it be any good. Oh the list was endless. There were days where I would get so excited, "yes! I can do this" to days where I thought "nope this is too hard, can't do it." 
Over the past eight months I have had lovely friends and my cool mum telling me to stop procrastinating and just get on with it.

So here I am!  PHEW!!... 

Who am I you might ask, well...
I'm a stay at home mum to two lovelies who make everyday fun. As well as a being a wifie to hubby who is an incredibly patient and tolerant man to all my crazy craft ideas. I am also a part time teacher (which helps subsidise my craft/wool obsession). I try to garden and love to bake yummy goodies for my lovelies. I like to dabble in photography too. And lastly I am a craft nut. I love to sew and crochet. Oh how I love to crochet! The feeling of hook and yarn in hand is divine!!!

So that's me. 
Welcome to my craft cupboard.  I hope you enjoy peeking in from time to time with a cuppa and seeing what I get up to.  This journey should be fun!

Big hugs,
Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment