Wednesday 7 August 2013

Spring?

Hi There,
While I was hanging the washing out today I spotted these lovely sweet flowers in the garden.
Earlycheer they are!  They have the most delicious sweet smelling fragrance.




Every year in the middle of winter they spring up to claim their spot in the garden.  I always find it a little odd and funny that they come up so early but it does make me feel good to know that Spring is almost here. Today though, the sun is shining and you would think Spring is here already.  It is nice to feel warmth in the sun. Alas, it won't last as every year when things start to warm up we get a really cold snap in October just to remind us who's boss!  Then everything calms down and Spring arrives.
I wonder if it will be followed by a delicious Summer, like last year.  I hope so.

Lxx

No comments:

Post a Comment